Saturday, October 14, 2017

This week at the library; or, As far as I'm concerned this is still not fall

What's happening
I took the rest of my vacation this week - Monday and Tuesday. I got some gardening done, some Cybils stuff (there's still time to nominate!!) but mostly, to be totally honest, I slept and read T. Kingfisher and Nalini Singh, ignoring the massive piles of books on my shelves. The sleep was needed I worked like crazy the rest of the week. I pretty much went non-stop Wednesday and Thursday. I went in about an hour early on Thursday for the three field trips, then had 13 kids at book club! It was crazy! Unfortunately, I'd kind of lost my voice by then... I worked a half-day (ok, a little more than that) on Friday and then on Saturday I was on the information desk and also had a meeting with someone from a local group (they're planning an inclusive/all-abilities park) to give us feedback on the accessibility of the garden. Phew!

Rock 'n' Read Choices

No comments: