Saturday, March 21, 2015

This week at the library; or, Is it spring at last?

Awesome sign-up srp prizes!
What's going on, in my head and at the library
  • Yes, it's spring, even though it's still freezing. The ways I can tell it's spring: I'm sick. The middle schoolers are bouncing off the walls. My car needs new brakes. I was doing really well keeping my dishes done (a New Year's resolution) and then got derailed and now there are dishes in my sink that date back to the Dr. Seuss party.
  • I had a sudden urge to spring clean and cleaned out a lot of junk in my summer reading closet and office - mostly by dumping it on Jess. I forgot again to check the count so I'm still not sure how many people came to the art show - 50? 100? probably something around there.
  • I should have worked a half day on Friday, but I stayed home miserably sick. I did do the dishes though...Saturday was busy but I made it through. The week did not end well, but I am trying to focus on the positive.
Programs
Stealth Programs
What the kids are reading; a selection
  • Biography of Stevie Wonder - we only had an adult one
  • Drama (one of my three copies needs to be replaced)
  • Chuggington books (we don't own any)
  • Flat Stanley (we have paperback chapters but only 1 easy reader)
  • 2 people asked for Where's Waldo and both times they were all checked out.

No comments: