Saturday, September 20, 2014

This Week at the library; or, Conference Time!

What's happening in my head and at the library
  • I left on Wednesday for the ALSC Institute, so I only had a few days at work! I left various people in charge of programs - the Ice Age Trail visit and Lego Club. I will post a run-down of my conference adventures tomorrow!
Programs
  • Moms with Multiples
  • Toddlers 'n' Books (2 sessions)
  • September Outreach: Meet the Librarian (3 classes)
  • Ice Age Trail Alliance: Mammoth Hunt
  • Books 'n' Babies
  • Lego Club
  • We Explore Science: Seeds
What Kids are Reading:
  • Coming down from summer's high of Reader's Advisory is a little sad. I wish I could get more classes to visit, to booktalk, but realistically I have no time (or place) for them.

No comments: