Saturday, March 2, 2013

This week at the library; or, Why don't I have a publicity fairy?

Programs:
Random Commentary
  • Oy, what a week. Staff meeting on Monday, frantic rush to get newsletter done, which I wouldn't have managed without the help of our temp librarian. Grant-writing, budgeting, and vigorous discussions about current calendar and registration system (conclusion: inconclusive). Also trying to simultaneously plan the next 3 months and summer.
  • I gave the middle school kids fair warning. I told them our director was wrestling with the annual report and I was dealing with the newsletter and we would GIVE NO WARNINGS.
  • Many other things happened but I am too tired to talk about them.
  • It snowed again.
  • And again.
  • And I haven't even started on the publicity. I have an idea fairy, why couldn't I have a publicity fairy? Why?

1 comment:

shelf-employed said...

If you find one, please ask if she has any friends!